This is the happierhealthierblog.wordpress.com disclaimer. If you have any additional questions after reading through this please contact me directly: rockpaperprint [at] gmail [dot] com. Thank you!
- Happier Healthier is published by and reflects the personal views of founder/editor Terra McAulliffe (that’s me!). I write with the best intentions in mind from my unique perspective.
- Happier Healthier content is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual, or anyone or thing.
- Posts are fact-checked at the time of publication as well as hyperlinked content. However products, websites, and businesses change so Happier Healthier cannot guarantee the accuracy of archived content.
- What is written on Happier Healthier is not to be taken as fact nor absolute. If you decide to use tips, techniques, advice, and recommendations, and are injured, Happier Healthier is not to be held responsible. In terms of health-related items, Happier Healthier recommends you consult an appropriate healthcare practitioner before making any lifestyle changes.
- Happier Healthier reserves the right to supplement or delete parts of the content or imagery without prior announcement.
- Sources, links, information might not be valid or accurate as times change and so do circumstances. The goal is to keep all content on Happier Healthier as current as possible so if you notice a broken link or anything else, please notify me via rockpaperprint [at] gmail [dot] com).
- Happier Healthier does not offer paid editorial coverage and does not accept gifts or discounts to write about products. Blog posts on happierhealthier.wordpress.com are based on my personal opinion.
- We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- The only content sponsored on this site would be ads that appear in the far right column. If you would like to advertise, please email: rockpaperprint [at] gmail [dot] com with the subject line ADVERTISING.
- Permission will be granted to other websites and blogs (non commercial websites only OR blogs with or without ads) to publish up to one (1) paragraph of text per article and/or use up to two (2) images per article as long as a link back to the full entry on happierhealthier.wordpress.com is included. No written permission is required if above rules are adhered to.
- If you find something on Happier Healthier and write about it, it would be greatly appreciated if you would note Happier Healthier as the source and credit it on your blog, website, or in the pages of your publication. A link back is always appreciated.
- All text, titles, photo layouts (i.e. collage), and artwork are created solely for Happier Healthier and protected by Intellectual Property Rights.
- Any photos credited as “taken by Terra McAulliffe for Happier Healthier” are also protected. Violation of these terms constitutes a violation of copyright.
- Happier Healthier occasionally invites guest bloggers to post on select topics. Guest blogger posts are the sole responsibility of their authors. Happier Healthier is not responsible, nor will be held liable, for the opinions expressed by guest bloggers.
- Comments that are harsh, written with the intent to advertise, contain profanity, or general spam will be deleted.
- Comments are the sole responsibility of their writers.
- Happier Healthier is not responsible, nor will be held liable, for blog comments.
Whew! Now that that is out of the way, please enjoy reading Happier Healthier and make sure to share it with your friends. Thank you.